[Harp-L] Purchasing in Canada

Brian -- Have you tried this website? They have locations in Edmonton and Calgary. I've never dealt with them, but at least they're in Canada.

Jim Adams

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
From: bullato@xxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Purchasing in Canada
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 08:50:58 -0700
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

Hi my name is Brian McDonald. I live in Vancouver BC. I manage to do some
repair work and maintenance on my harps, however when I need a new one (
especially a Bb or Eb), I can go through a ½ dozen stores and still not find
what I’m looking for. In recent years, I have been doing most of my
purchasing from Coast to Coast Music in Baltimore. I have found them very
easy to deal with, efficient and prompt in all my dealings with them,
however UPS has  recently raised their minimum shipping rate to a point
where the cost to ship a small item like a harp costs as much or more than
the harp itself.  I’m looking for a place within Canada where I can order
products? I love Coast to coast, but dealing with the new shipping rates and
Canada customs and $ exchange rates is getting to be a hassle I can live
without. Can anyone suggest a reliable alternative within Canada?

New! Faster Messenger access on the new MSN homepage
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9677406