[Harp-L] Embouchure terminology

I see that some harmonica websites are referring to the embouchure where the player tilts the holes of the harp downward as "lip blocking" as distinct from "lip pursing" which are both, of course, different from "tongue blocking." I never really looked at it that way before, but this may be a useful distinction since the tilted embouchure and non tilted embouchure are actually different from one another as well as being different from tongue blocking. Terminology evolves....

FWIW.

JP