Re: [Harp-L] Kinder AFB+

I agree with John.  I play through a bone-stock Blues Jr. and thanks to the
AFB+, I can crank it to eleven with zero feedback. The other musicians are
always amazed at the volume and tone I achieve with such a diminutive,
humble rig.

Kinder's AFB+ is my secret weapon; it has eliminated 90% of the frustrations
related to amplified harp playing, greatly reducing "performance anxiety",
thereby dramatically increasing my enjoyment, and has changed the way I
play.  It's amazing what you can do when you don't have to even think about
managing feedback.

Until I can afford $2,000 for a boutique amp such as the mighty Super Sonny
or HG50 (and even then I intend to use the AFB+), I'd sell my harps and mics
before I'd part with my AFB+; harps and mics I can always replace; but what
if, God forbid, the kindly John Kinder decides to retire? I shudder!  In
fact, I think I'll order a backup AFB as soon as I'm done typing this.

$389.00 is a small price to pay for such a gift.

Best,

GB