Re: [Harp-L] Kinder AFB+

If you're going to play with a vintage mic into a tube amp you need it, and it does what it is made for. It takes the offending frequencies out of any mic so you can turn up the volume and not get feedback. If you are going to play a Shure SM 57 or SM 58 or a Fireball into a PA you don't need it. It really depends on what you are trying to accomplish. I never go to a gig without it. It's worth what it costs if you are going to play into tube amps. I use mine with a wolf delay and a Harp Gear II or Double Trouble, dependent on venue size. I got mine a little over a year ago and have quit looking for more or different equipment to buy which has saved me the cost of buying it.

Bob "The Captain" Boyd
Texas Tide Band
www.texastide.com
210-494-1118

To the jerseyman......It is hard to find a used Kinder AFB+ because once you buy one, you won't want to sell it cause it is such a great tool for harp playing. Do yourself a favor and buy a new one. I know it seems like a lot of money for a such a "small" item, but everyone I talked to, before I bought mine, told me I would love it, and I do. It does all you need it to do....... Good luck in finding a used one. Take Care