[Harp-L] Subject: Re: My Buddha Harps and harp case

Andy...Since I've known Chris for years now and own 4 of  his custom harps,
 not only has he proven to be one of THE most  singularly honest people
I've ever met through SPAH and the harmonica community,  but each player who
has looked at my harps, much less picked them up or gone so  far as to play
them (with my permission), has had this specific reaction: a  resounding
Wow!...usually followed by: 'these are amazing and beautiful  harps'!

In one instance the player (of my Buddha harps) stated that they  were even
'too responsive' for him.

Because of my unique jaw issues I required different gapping than  most
other people. Chris goodnaturedly spent the better part of one entire SPAH
teach-in session setting them up for me, all the while conducting
conversations and lessons with other people crowding his table...never once  remotely
losing his cool. He's far more mellow, patient, learned and with a much  more
rollicking sense of humour than some people might have given him credit for
in the past...and my experience with him is that respect is a two-way
street. He  has personally treated me with utmost respect from day one.

I did finally take digital photos of my customized Mexican tooled leather
harp case and those 4 very beautiful Buddha harps at SPAH...I hope this is
the  correct way to post them here?:

_http://tinyurl.com/yhpaxsj_ (http://tinyurl.com/yhpaxsj)

Elizabeth

"I have done business with Chris a few times and have found him to  be an
honorable man who makes a pretty nice custom harp."(snipped)

Andy  Vincent