[Harp-L] Re: Horses for courses and the Shaker Madcat microphone

I have noted that Shaker have made a new version of the Madcat called the
MadDog with it is claimed greater bass response.

http://www.shakermicrophone.net/productspricesbuy.html

 I for one have been saying that the Shaker Madcat, whilst a great mic,
needs just this. I am thrilled they have been listening to us. I will be
getting one of these as soon as I can afford it. Has anyone tried it yet?

Cheers Chris Canning. (no affiliation with Shaker)