[Harp-L] One of my favorite harp tones every recorded

Sugar Blue on Down in the Hole:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0FfyrIhyLA

This doesn't sound to me like the tones he has gotten on his albums, but I just love this sound!  I know he is using a lot of chords and octaves here, but even the single note stuff is awesome.  Absolutely perfect!

At one time I was obsessed with Sugar Blue and tracking down his recordings.  I even picked up a Mesa Boogie because that is what he said he used.  Anyways, I forgot about this gem.  His stuff with the Stones was always perfectly played!!!

Mike Fugazzi
Vocals/Harmonica
http://playingtheharmonica.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/niterailband