RE: [Harp-L] What other instruments do you play?

I play guitar. I don't really care about becoming a guitarist, but I find it
very useful to understand chords, listen to each particular chord color,
chord progressions, ... In fact, I play a bit of guitar only to improve my
harp playing.

Not like some others who chose to be real multi instrumentalists, like H.
Levy, Toots, Sebastien Charlier, ...
BTW, Sebastien Charlier plays many different wind instruments (flute,
soprano sax, ...), including an uncommon one I love : a wind controller (he
has been demonstrator for Yamaha in Europe).
It is a sort of midi saxophone. The sound is produced each time a finger
approaches a hole, thanks to an induction system.
You'll find an example here:
http://www.sebcharlier.com/videos.php
then click on " BONUS TRACK SEB WX5 SOLO".

Best regards,

Jerome
http://www.youtube.com/JersiMuse