[Harp-L] Teacher and Mentors UPDATE - keep them coming

Hello My Friends,

A few weeks ago I sent a request out for hamonica insrtuctors, to be listed on http://www.harmonica411.com, under the "FIND ME A TEACHER" heading.  The response was wonderful and humbling:

I want to say A BIG THANK YOU to Cheryl Arena, Dennis Gruenling, Steve Baker, Peter "MadCat" Ruth, Ronnie Shellist, Ken Deifik, Michael Rubin and other great players for participating.

Harmonica411.com is attempting to build a comprehensive data base of high quality harp teachers fom around the world where players...from beginers to pro's...can find a teacher/mentor. This search service is at no charge to the student  and I accept no fee from you, the teachers to be listed. This will hopefully keep our brothers and sisters from having to bang their heads against the keyboard to find mentor in any particular location.  I am also building calendar of events where anyone can look up a city of choice and find if there are any harmonica featured gigs going on, plus many more harp-centric features.  All free of charge, all of it for us and by us...the harp nuts!  Stop by, click on FIND ME A TEACHER and see how easy it is to use.

If you want to be listed...please send me your information and let me know if you also do phone-based (OTP) and/or Skype-based lessons as well..... jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Once you submit your name it could be 2 to 4 weeks before it appears.  Eveyones bio and listing is specific to the teacher, so we want to keep the quality of the presentation high.

Thanks again to all who have stepped up, I am humbled by your experience and your impact to our passion...I look forward to hearing from many more of you...we still have many areas to fill in!  For those who have submitted your name but do not see it listed yet...please send me an email.

Jeff Silverman, publisher
jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.harmonica411.com
http://www.youtube.com/harmonica411