  From: Christelle Berthon
  To: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx ; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2009 9:47 AM
  Subject: [Harp-L] Hi and goodbye

  Hi to the owner of the harp-L list and to the wonderful people there,

  I'm requesting kindly for you to unsubscribe me from the harp-L  list.

  There're a lot of very good people posting there, but the few that
  have attacked me in the past, leave me a bitter taste each time I'm
  going on this wonderful list.

  I wish you all the best, and never loose the pleasure to play music.

  Warm regards

  Christelle Berthon

  Official website :

  http://www.christelleharpqueen.net/