RE: [Harp-L] Disrespect!

What are you talking about?   I've met you ONCE and the only time I
spoke to you, I was nice and I let you try one of my harps.  This was
in the back room of the torch club and I recall that you said "WOW"
and gave me a thumbs up so SFTU with your narcissistic drama BS.
Anybody who knows me, knows I don't give a shit about you and stay as
far away as possible.

And you wonder why every thinks you're nuts?

The next time you start claiming OMEGA minus whatever...all over the
net just do it or get mental help.

Don't start your crap with me, like you did with all the other people
that so graciously helped you get to SPAH. I'm nowhere near as nice as
those people that gave you money to help you succeed when all you did
was complain and get drunk.