[Harp-L] Disrespect!

Hi Everybody,

I hope everyone is fine and well protected against the flu...

I'm breaking my silence on forums to claim this:

I want to let you know that Chris Michalek has took the liberty to mention my name and quote something I've never said on his customized harmonicas, on his website. I want to say as well that I've never played any of his products, at any moments in my life and I don't have the intention (and never been) to be interested in his products...

It's very much disrespectful from him and I just want to let you know all this.

Christelle Berthon

Official website :

http://www.christelleharpqueen.net/
http://www.youtube.com/christellester