From: Tony Eyers <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, October 24, 2009 2:37:50 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] What other instruments do you play?

Howard Levy and Charlie McCoy are known for doubling on other instruments (piano and everything, respectively). Tom Ball is a fine guitar player, others on the list double on sax. There are many fine singers amongst us as well.

I've got an unusual one - I double on baroque recorder. For those interested, one of my recent concerts is at

http://www.harmonicatunes.com/concert

Anyone else double on unusual instruments?

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...everyone plays