[Harp-L] tube preamp vyer. Digitech

I would like to start recording onto my PC.  Per the recommendations of
others here on harp-l I have downloded the Audacity software, but I also see
on Tony Eyer's HarmonicaAcademy.com that he recommends the use of a preamp.
Independently, I have also been considering the purchase of a Digitech
RP350.  If I was to purchase the RP350, could that serve the purpose of the
preamp for recording onto my PC?  Or is this not an apples to apples
comparison?

Thanks,

Tom Halchak

Clearwater, FL