[Harp-L] Effects of over practise

First -time poster...hello all.  I use  a small amount of chapstick and try to keep the moisture down as much as possible.  Not much of a problem now.  Right now I'm suffering from a little harp-overload....I live in a town that doesn't see many harp players from "outside"...Last week we had Mark Hummel AND Jason Ricci
three-days apart.  Once in a while I'm lucky enough to catch Smoky Joe but he has dropped of the map lately unless he's going North to Tampa.  For now...my harps are staying in the case...out of embarrassment

Ron B