[Harp-L] Corner switches

I just started to practice the Henry Cowell Harmonica Concerto for my Lincoln Center concert with the American Symphony Orchestra and I forgot that the corner switches in the last movement are wicked.

Listen: http://www.robertbonfiglio.com/rb_Cowell_3rd.mp3

I also forgot that I have to imitate the string playing pizzicato for a long passage and here I have to go to spit position and do staccato tonguing and even use the Stevie pizz. on some draw notes so it sounds like strings. Good thing I played so much diatonic in spit position.

harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com