From: MundHarp@xxxxxxx <MundHarp@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Max Geldray
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 9:47 AM

There were faster players than Max Geldray..
There were more technical players than Max Geldray...
But NO ONE has mastered Jazz on the chromatic with as much soul and feeling
 as Max Geldray... In my opinion.
I wish I had known him... He inspired me to play harmonica when I was 8
years old... That is a long time ago.
I hope more harmonica players... chrom and diatonic, can learn... from Max
Geldrays EXQUIZITE tone...
In my opinion...
He played the harmonica well?
NO... He played...Simply the best...