[Harp-L] RE: {Harp-L} B-radical... IS IT in the mail ???

> From: Franze52@xxxxxxx
> It's Fall, when are the B-Radicals due to ship out?
> I'm curious, because I'm not going to spend my hard earned money on another harp (though those Crossovers sound tempting) until I find out if the B-radical is> THE ONE to throw money at!!!
> I'm hoping it is "THE SAVIOR OF HARPS" and is the Way the Truth and the Life of the Harmonica Kingdom....

> BTW - How exactly will the reed exchange work and what will it cost to replace a reed?
> Thanks ,Frank

To Frank and all of our other faithful, early supporters,

We are right on schedule for the release of the B-radical!. We will be shipping all orders between mid-November to mid-December. We are just as excited to ship our  revolutionary harmonicas as you will be to receive and play them. We will keep you apprised as to our exact ship date as we get closer to our release date.

We have not yet determined the cost for individual reeds or the configuration of individual reed packages.
The reeds are easily removed and replaced using a common tool that will be included in our RRS/reed replacement tool kit. (Cost not yet determined) We are launching a re-design of our website in the next few weeks, which will answer most questions about the B-radical! in greater detail.

Richard Sleigh has some of our newest Beta reeds in his posession and he tells us; "they are amazing!"
We have a lot of great things happening here at Harrison Harmonicas that are all coming together to make the best harmonica available on the market. And MADE IN THE USA to boot!

Tonight is the awards ceremony for the Chicago Innovation Awards http://www.chicagoinnovationawards.com/events
Harrison Harmonicas placed in the top five for the People's Choice Award and is up for the Judges Innovation Award. Brad will be onstage tonight at the event... our thanks to all who voted for HH. Please wish us luck!

Music Is The Answer!

Michael Peloquin
Partner/Product Manager
Harrison Harmonicas, LLC