RE: [Harp-L] Anybody here have opionins on 270 Deluxe or CX-12Jazz chromatics?

> Is anyone here currently playing either the Deluxe or the Jazz? Opinions?
---I play both...jazz stuff. I like them both; the CX-12 Jazz model is very nice, but it's way overpriced. It retains the "dark" sound of the CX-12 plus the easier bending [by chromatic standards]. I like it very much on  ballads...less enthused about it on faster tunes. I like the 270 for uptempo stuff.

   Actually I own a ridiculous number of chromatics, including several customized by Steve Malerbi: CX-12s, 270 Deluxes, the aforementioned CX-12 Jazz model, Hard Boppers, Mellow Tones, several Suzukis, etc etc etc...and i must say that, for me, I still probably find the good old 270 [when customized by Steve] the most useful all-around chromatic.

WVa Bob

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222986/direct/01/