[Harp-L] new added feature (Google Custom Search)

As many of you may know by now the archive search function has been
returning erratic at best results for quite some time now.  Personally I
haven't used that search function for years because I had created a Custom
Search using Google.  From time to time I've advertised the existence of
the Custom Search and included a url to it in the posts.  Not very many
people were really ever aware of the existence of the search.  Anybody new
to the list wouldn't really have had a way to know about it either.  So to
make things easier I've just added the Google Custom Search to the harp-l
info page.  Just type in your search term and watch with amazement as it
actually yields accurate extensive results.  Sorry it took me so long to
get around to doing this.  I'd had the html edited for months.

So to review, go to,