[Harp-L] Richard Hunter's latest RP250 and RP350 patch sets now shipping

Hi all,

This is a quick note to advise that I'm now shipping the latest updates (v12) to my patch sets for the Digitech RP250 and RP350.  Major features of this set include:

1)  Careful matching of patches for RP250 and RP350.  While the RP250 has less control over high frequency content than the RP350, we've worked hard to make it sound as close to its big brother as possible.
2)  Improvements to effects handling for all patches.
3)  Better organization for patches on the devices, to make it easier to find the right sounds fast when you need them.
4)  FX-only sounds designed to be used with your favorite harp amp, or for "acoustic" playing through a PA.

With this set completed, the next step is to convert these patches to RP255 and RP355 formats, which we expect to complete within a month.  Stay tuned for more information on this, and for videos and audio samples demonstrating the new patches.

Thanks and regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter