[Harp-L] new Hohner Crossover comments

I received my first Hohner crossover yesterday and i had a few comments.  I am a pro player and also repair and customize my own harps.  I play mainly marine bands  and special 20's.  The harp i received is an "f" in a nice case, very good workmanship, loud responsive tone, easy bending, air tight,  and very responsive.
However the tuning was not so hot. The first 6 holes were tuned at about "443" in equal temperment, holes 7-10 were sharp and all over the place.  I was expecting it to be tuned in just intonation like the marine band i guess, Overall i would give Hohner an "A-" for workmanship,playability, and tone,   but a "C- or D"  on tuning.  Once i get it retuned, it will be as good as my modified marine bands , but i think for a $60 harp, they need to do a better job on the tuning.