RE: [Harp-L] New Christmas Video from New Orleans

The Harmonica and Saxaphone player is Smoky Greenwell, who was Lee Oskar's replacement in the original War.  He is a great player, and generally a nice guy.  If you come to New Orleans, you can find him at the French Market in the Quarter, where he sells harmonicas, and music.  He is normally sitting there playing on the weekends.  He also plays right around the corner on Frenchman Street, in various places, either with his band, or in a duo with Mark Penton, who was the guitar player in the Video.

Here is a Video of Mark Penton an myself after a rather intoxicating afternoon in my pool, last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HeFn3TK818

Harvey

Harvey,
I loved the song and video and I love NOLA!
but, from what you said in the original post--
I take it you were not the harmonica player...
who was the guy playing harmonica and saxophone?

Michael Peloquin