[Harp-L] digitech RP-50

I use the RP-50 and have for several years now. i fiddled with it and adjusted it quite a bit and got it sounding very good, and got it VERY feedback resistant with all my mics(3). my last gig was the first time it gave feedback in years...i accidentally bent over in front of the amp to turn it up with the mic 5" from the speaker (a broken elbow forced me to use the same hand that was holding the mic to turn the knob).

i love this thing and like Bill said, for $50 why would i want to change it when it works so well for so cheap? to be fair, I have not used the higher # RP units, so I can't compare them.

"From: "Bill Kumpe" <bkumpe@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] RE: Digitech

Everybody is talking about the higher end Digitechs. Does anybody else use
the little RP-50 or RP-55 besides me?...Cheaper than a single pedal...

Bill Kumpe
Tulsa, OK

Shawn
http://code29band.com