Re: [Harp-L] Swinging Guitar player

Chris Canning <chriscanning@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I hate it when a guitarist tells me which harp to use.

me too. when they're trying to be helpful, i explain that it messes me up, since i might use a number of different harp keys depending on the song. they usually get it. i had another harp player do that, too. but he was just being a condescending jerk.

I say to them it's
like me telling them which string to play on.

that's a great line. i'll remember that.

--
Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me.
I'm a blues man.  I am a prisoner of hope.