Re: [Harp-L] Which harp mic is most feedback resistant?

My advice...
Find equipment that works for you and use it.
That way It WILL WORK!
I'd love to find the Holy Grail...
Back in  the 1960's I used a Bayer M 60 ribbon mic. That lasted 15  years
of gigging. A GREAT MIC..The best I ever had. Before that, I used a Reslo
ribbon mic
They worked... the Bayer WAS great TILL IT FELL TO BITS... Then I used
Audio Technica mics... but they always fell to pieces within a year of
professional use.  I GOT THROUGH ABOUT 4... I LIKED them but they were  fragile.
I've been playing for ...oh...so long... The Best "Blues harp" mike  I've
found was a Crystal Balls modified Astatic JT-30... The best chromatic  mic... A
Shure SM-80. These are industry standard... Why? because they are a  GREAT
mics and they go on working for a long time!
Your mileage might vary.
I guess there are better mics... & better amps I WISH I could find  them.
John "Whiteboy" Walden
Cebu City
Philippines