[Harp-L] thanks for posting the spah videos'

G'day from NZ.Just spent a whole evening watching all the great videos on u tube,Some fantastic harp there.Don't want to single out anyone of the pros but i would like to give an honourable mention to the lady in the white top and blue jeans who played in the outdoor impromptu jam......what awesome acoustic tone.
I am saving up my giving up smoking money so i can make it to a spah.....its something that you just have to do once in your harp playing life..a bit like visiting Mecca or Jerusalem or abbey road or whatever pushes your buttons/
Harp is alive and well..!
Rick
in NZ