[Harp-L] Wireless set up - need recommendation

Hello - a friend of mine asked me for a recommendation.  I use a AKG guitar bug.  He uses XLR.   I seem to remember reading somewhere that some of the wireless frequency had been taken over for other other uses.  Anything to that story?  I wanted to recommend that he buy a used set up but I not comfortable with the issue of the frequency issue.

Appreciate your advice on a good xlr set up.

Blunt White

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/