[Harp-L] Invitation to Jazz Sunday at Christ the Savior Lutheran Church, Fishers, Indiana, USA

Hello, harp-l'ers!

Any of you who happen to be in the central Indiana area on November
1st, 2009, are invited to come to Christ the Savior Lutheran Church
(ELCA) in Fishers, IN, at 10:45AM for our Jazz Sunday service.

I will be playing diatonic and chromatic harp with our extended band,
and we're welcoming special guest singer Cynthia Layne
(http://www.owlstudios.com/artists/cynthia_layne.html) as well. It
will be a special morning of jazz-styled praise and worship, with
gospel, swing, and modern jazz sounds.

Anyone who is interested can contact me off-list or see the church
website (http://www.christthesavior.org/) for directions. I hope to
meet some Indy area harp-l'ers.

Thanks,
Patrick Fitzgerald (fitzgepn@xxxxxxxxx)