[Harp-L] BluesCulture live CD "In Concert"

For almost 20 years I've played 60 - 80 concerts annually with European blues icon Abi Wallenstein (guitar & vocals). In 2002 we added percussionist Martin Rottger and named the trio BluesCulture. After hundreds of gigs together and two studio CDs we've finally managed to release a live CD which we feel captures the spontaneity and energy of our on-stage performances. This is not yer normal retro band or acoustic country blues combo and may surprise American roots music lovers but we're very happy with it.

Sound samples here:

http://www.stevebaker.de/index.php/cds_books?site=details&type=0&id=87

Available online from Moonsound Records, downloads soon:

http://www.moonsound-records.de/1945/de/0/a/0/endlich_da_.html

We'll be posting some high-quality videos of the live recording when they've been edited

Steve Baker
www.stevebaker.de
www.bluesculture.com