[Harp-L] Gear For Sale in Chicago - Amp, 2 Mics, 2 Pedals, Harps, etc.

First off, if this post is against the rules of the list or is in poor
taste, I apologize.  I read the FAQ, and the only prohibitions I found were
on commercial/repeated advertising.  If I misunderstood, please accept my
apologies.

Also, I don't own a digital camera so I apologize - you'll have to take my
word on the condition of these things.  If you live in Chicago (which is
preferable), you're welcome to stop by and check them out anytime.

The following items have been sitting around in my apartment for 3 years or
so, and as I never use them they need to go:

1.  Astatic JT-30 Microphone - I either purchased this from Tulsa Reed of
Kansas City or from Mr. Microphone, also of Kansas City.  I just can't
remember who!  It's in great shape, but I don't know much about the
technical details here - if you need info, ask and I'll try to help.  The
shell is gray, the grille is chrome, and there's a volume knob on the bottom
rear.

1.5  Fender Blues Junior Amp, fantastic condition - tubed down for harp
(still have original two tubes as well), comes w/cover. Purchased from Mr.
Microphone http://www.mrmicrophone.com/home.html  Never actually played it
at a gig so though I purchased it used, it's in pristine shape.

2.  Shure SM-58 Microphone. Barely used, in perfect condition w/original
box, clip, mic pouch, and user guide.
3.  Hohner Super 64 Chromatic harp, was played on for a period of a few
months. Still in great shape w/original box.

4.  Full set of Lee Oskar Harps (all 14), some used more than others, some
virtually untouched, but all in great shape.

4.5  Some Hohner Special 20's - F, E, D, 2 A's, Bb, G, C - these all have
labels on them, and I'm not sure of the playability (read: bargain).

5. 2  Danelectro effects pedals - Pastrami Overdrive and BLT Slap Echo.
Barely used, perfect condition. No box as they came in a plastic sleeve sort
of thing, but I do have original inserts with sample settings, etc.

6.  Hohner Harmonica Belt - brand new condition.

7.  Hohner Extended Range Marine Band Harp - like a standard C diatonic
marine band with an extra octave (I think - its been years since I've played
harp).  Perfect condition.

I'd prefer to sell this stuff locally here in Chicago or have someone come
and pick it up.  Make me an offer - I'm not looking to make a ton of cash
here (particularly for the used diatonics), just to get a decent return and
to give the stuff a good home.  If I get multiple offers, I'll go with the
highest.

-Mike