To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2009 2:22 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] DIY Harmonica Combs

Being the eternal hobbyist, I'm thinking about making some of my wood combs,
for my own consumption (as opposed to marketing/selling them), but I'm not
much of a woodworker. What are people using? I was thinking about a hobby
CNC machine, but those seem pricey. Jigsaws seem too shaky though. Any
input from you woodworkers?
Thanks,
Nick