[Harp-L] Teachers and Mentors needed

Hello everyone!

Recently, the website HARMONICA411.COM ( http://www.harmonica411.com) launched.
One of the features of the site will be a database ofharp instructors from around the US initially,
and other countries as needed.

If you are a harp teacher, or you have a teacher you would like me to reach out to,
please drop me an email - jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  with a short bio of you background and/or what you like to teach.  If you are recommending someone else, please send me an email so I may reach out them.

I will  I will be sorting by city and state in addition to diatonic vs. chromatic initally.

This is a nice opportunity for some large scale exposure.  I hope to hear from anyone
who is interested.

Jeff Silverman
www.harmonica411.com
also on myspace:  www.myspace.com/harmonica411
also on youtube:   www.youtube.com/harmonica411
and also on facebook, look up the group HARMONICA 411