[Harp-L] Amp comparisons

First off, while I am an Endorsee of Sonny Jr amps I get nothing in return except the pride in owning what
I think is as good an amp as any and better than most!
Not expensive when you consider the quality in the amp and the service.
My SJR410 is like a good friend to me after 3 years of steady play.
Large shows, small shows, recording! It helps me to reach my full potential.
You wont go wrong with any amp from Gary O.
Hohner Harmonica Endorsee also,
Joe Mancuso