[Harp-L] Harmonicas & Hot Dogs - debrief

Visalia's first annual "Harmonicas & Hot Dogs" festival was (immodestly) the best music event in Central California this month!

Lunchbox was the backing band - Richard, Ian, Joe, and Josh. We could not have done without you guys.
Guest keyboardist was Richard Garoogian from Zzah.

Players came from afar - Turkey, Connecticut, Hawaii, even Bakersfield.
In order of first appearance on the stage:
John Sampietro
George Sanders
Mark Infante
John Wunderly
Jeff Hallock
Serhat Sonmez
Jim Quinley
Steve Urner
Mike Purtle
Steve Gaut
Matt Rackerby
Jimbo Nakama
Jimmy Godfrey & Mercury Blues Band
John Clifton
Eduardo Que
Lucky Lopez
Ted Nunez
George Rodeo
Bill Balsley

Extraordinary highlights were:
first position polka medley (Mark I)
multi-harp multi-position demo (John C)
cooking a power capacitor in an Alamo amp (Matt R)
and, stopping everyone dead in their tracks was Filipino 80-year-old Eduardo Q, whose traditional songs sounded like a quartet because of his exceptional tongue-lashing and slashing.

A special thanks to those who generously donated their unwanted school band instruments for our local music programs.

Domains as low as $1.95 @ http://www.iDotz.Net