[Harp-L] comparison

To do any comparing each owner should be there to work their own amp  IMO>
And yes, keeping watts the same.  Wanting to know what amp is  THE best,
far too subjective. I am EXCITED to announce that Ron Sunshine is soon  to be
a highest level endorser of the Cruncher, and possibly Super Sonny if I  can
get it to him. Please keep an eye on our site, it should be done in a few
weeks, then I will do over my video, this one was just to get it shot for
now.  New announcements, amps, special products, whereabouts, all now on a
continuing  basis very soon. I will be at Inifinity Hall in Noforlk, Ct. with
Mark Hummel,  Lee Oskar, Willie Big Eyes Smith, Billy Branch and possibly the
Iron Horse. We  will be trying to get a good video of this blowout and the
Cruncher as at least  one of the amps.
    All that comparing stuff. I for sure am far too  busy, it would be
great if there were big harp amp stores around the country  working within a
network. Good luck to all. Check out the site. I have a new  vision that will
be unlike anything ever produced if what I conceive comes to  work out as
planned. Over 30 mods to Super Sonny, 100% satisfied. Thank you for  the ideas.
SJ