Re: [Harp-L] Any reviews on the Hohner Hoodoo Hand Wireless Microphone System??

email wrote:
Does anybody have any views on the Hohner Hoodoo Hand Wireless Microphone System??

i have no direct experience or knowledge of the hohner hoodo. however, before considering it, i would want to make sure that the wireless transmitter/receiver was capable of having other microphones used with it. that is, if i decided to use a different microphone, i wouldn't want to have to get a different wireless transmitter/receiver. i couldn't tell from a cursory look whether or not this is the case. but it's something to consider/investigate.

--
We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give.
- Kathy Moser