[Harp-L] Beth Kohnen in the Winter Lineup of Chicago's "Women Of Substance Radio Blues Show" Starting Dec 4

>From Women of Substance Radio:

Starting next Friday December 4, we'll debut the new Women of Substance Sing
The Blues Show that will air every Friday for the next few months (note new
day and time for the Blues Show below). We've shortened the show to 1 hour
to highlight only the newest and hottest Indie Blues tracks on WOS Radio.
This show includes our most popular songs from the Fall show.
Listen at www.womenofsubstanceradio.com. It will be a great show!  See the
details below:

Women of Substance Sing The Blues Fridays 2-3 PM Pacific (5-6 PM Eastern)

   - "Katie Garibaldi", "A Love Without Chains"
   - "Jocelyn Alice & The Monster Famous", "Liar"
   - "Lee Villaire", "Still Love Me"
   - "Suzie Plakson", "Mother Nature's Daughter"
   - "Eliza Neals", "Leaving Detroit"
   - "Hybrid Groove", "Jack"
   - “Jennie DeVoe”, “No Damn Man”
   - “Beth Kohnen & Big Bottom Blues”, “Don’t Get Around”
   - "Laurie Mitchell","Is You Is My Baby"
   - “Prita Grealy”, “Mellow (Live)”
   - “Megan Boyer Band”, “Cheap And Nasty Blues”
   - “Mia Vermillion”, “Love’s Lost & Found”
   - "Jo Gore & The Alternative", "Not To Me"
   - “Christina Grimm”, “No Time To Be Blue”
   - “Left On Red”, “High Heel Blues”
   - “Hattie Wilcox & Friends”, “Love Leave Me”

   --
   Women of Substance Radio Team
   http://www.womenofsubstanceradio.com