Re: [Harp-L] Re: Playing While Driving

Chuck, funny you should mention this as my experience while riding is
totally the opposite.

I often play while riding at 6 or so MPH without any mishap. The
playing occurs without a great deal of thought. It just happens in the
background.

The big advantage to riding and playing is that rhythmic peddling
helps me to keep time. Especially good for those that are not great
toe tappers. Again helps alleviate the boredom of practice.

My disclaimer is that I'm not riding on busy roads and I do have an
electric bike with a cruise control function that I set at about 6 mph
so I won't slow down to the point that I might tip over :)