[Harp-L] RE: JJ Milteau new double cd (martin oldsberg)

Like me the guy close to Jean-Jacques Milteau on his left is a Frog ;) ! (but not green like Hulk)

He is a very famous French singer and guitariste whose the name is Eddy Mitchel... One of the first playing rockabily in France in the 60's
I think at this time Jean-Jacques Milteau was his harp-Player (Eddy Mitchel his boss).

More details here in english for you : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddy_Mitchell

I didn't Get the double CD of JJM but I have been told lots of good things about it... (I don't write that because it is a compatriote and I am "chauvin" ;)) ...)

:)
Patrice

http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_2:092009