Re: [Harp-L] Hello, My name is Jim and I'm a Lurker

On Nov 28, 2009, at 8:26 PM, Jim Rumbaugh wrote:

My name is Jim and I'm a Lurker

Hi Frank

I'm a 58 year old guy that has played bass guitar for 38 years. I took up the harp in 2001 with the help of some guys at The Harmonica Club of Huntington,WV. Now me and the guys get together every Tuesday night from 7 to 9 to play some straight tunes and blues tunes. Check out our web site at www.theharmonicaclub.com or www.hhcwv.com (use either address). We play out about once or twice a month. We have a nice mix. A drummer, bass, and a guitar or two come along. The songs are always the same, but they are different every time we play them. None of us are professional, but we help each other rise above beginner level. The harp has now become a part of my personality. I'll chime in here at HARP-L once I get the hang of posting, and when I have something worth saying.

Jim Rumbaugh

www.theharmonicaclub.com

Huntington, WV