[Harp-L] Subject: Twelfth position - Does it Appeal to Others Like it Appeals to Me?

I share my home with a lot of cats, Brad. At this particular  moment in
time Eight (8) all indoor, all neutered and spayed (mentioned purely  for those
who think such a thing impossible). I'm down from 14. The dog is sadly
outnumbered but still rules the roost. The surprising thing is not a one finds
my chromatic playing objectionable...even in 12th - nor have any reacted
adversely when diatonic players have played here (and there are a lot of
'hard'  surfaces to bounce the sound off - granite, tile, metal).

I do keep music playing most of the day from my Ipod or CD's, have played
my keyboard at fairly high volumes too so perhaps they've merely become
accustomed to music in general, or is it that mine are particularly  mellow?

I can't imagine that to be the real reason: they're all ages... from
different rescues, several born in my own backyard...most brought in quite a few
years before I returned to harmonica playing.

It'd be interesting to eventually find out why some of our fur  babies
react adversely and others don't.

Elizabeth

"Message: 13