[Harp-L] Lurking day

I'm cat wondering the nights and early mornings.
My best hunting grounds are around the watering holes.
I am a cat, the loves the clear sound of music around me.
At times you can see me during the day under a large shade tree, relaxing to the great sounds around me.

I'm an old cat. Not old in time or in mind, but in body.
Almost a year ago I had some healing to do.
In late winter early spring during my healing I found my partners old $5 harp. I always loved the sound this little thing made.
I'm a cat, not a musician. Too old and with no real talent to learn. But I love to head the sound this harp makes.
I close my eyes and breath, the sound is not the same as with the other cool cats. These guys can make sound that touches the very soul.
My sound touches my soul.
I picked up books, my cool cat wife would buy me sounds from very old cats that are no longer here.
She would take me to see great cats perform.
Charley Musselwhite was one of them.
She helped me heal.
One day I found this watering hole. I had to learn my place. Some cats were very friendly with me from the start, with some we had to learn to respect each other. In time we were able to drink from the watering hole with out too much of a fight.
In time I asq many questions and got a lot of learning.
Picked up more harps. My great cat bought me others plus a great mic and amp from a cool cat ( Gregg Harmann ).
I learned to play with other cool cats.
I learned to play in front of other cool cats.
They have seen me grow from a shy cat who could only toot very shyly to a cat that enjoys playing.
Right now like most days the pain bring me out of a good sleep. I have not played in 3 weeks. I tried to make some sound but the pain is too much.
This old cat not in mind or soul but in body needed a compleat knee reconstucted, so I'm homebound.
The other very cool cats keep asqing me to be wheeled in. They say I can play with them sitting down.
We will see. We will wait. We will get better in time.

Abner ( BluEyes, an old cat loving the sound )