[Harp-L] GSHC Festival...to Walter Scanlon

Hey Walter,

First, thanks so much for checking out my "Straight Ahead" CD.  And I do appreciate your comments and thoughts.  Sorry about the quality of the package.  As someone else stated, it is a self-produced product....(Penguin Records is actually something I made up since my son has been in to penguins since he was a kid!)...so to fire them would be to fire myself!  hahahaha.  Anyway, the concept of the jacket (the inside is what I believe you are speaking about) is to keep things clean and simple....let the music do the work.

As far as the info not loading, I'm confused.  As with every CD I release, I personally check each track to make sure it works.  The song titles and artist name should have loaded for you...since they have loaded for me on a number of devices.

Sorry the CD was disappointing for you.  Check out my site, if there are any other CDs you woud like, let me know and I'll get it out to you free of charge.

Thanks again!!

CB

Chris Bauer
Jazz Harmonica Artist