[Harp-L] is your partner in the crowd?

speedlad@xxxxxxx wrote:

I guess you must be single...my husband goes to almost everything I do.

this comment, from another thread, caught my eye.  my wife, while being
very supportive of my music "career", will hardly ever come out to see me
play.  i understand (sort of) her various reasons for this, but it's a bit
disappointing nonetheless.

so i'm curious: does your husband/wife/partner/boyfriend/girlfriend/significantother
come out to see you play? do you want them to? do you care either way?
why or why not?

--
We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give.
- Kathy Moser