Subject: [Harp-L] Happy Thanksgiving

That's very sweet, Abner...you're an especially nice guy. I wish you a very
 Happy Thanksgiving as well, and a hope that you're on your way back to
good  health...you've had a tough road.  Just keep playing - put it all into
the  music and before you know it you'll be back onstage.

I just wish I knew how you were able to play at Open Mic so freely...I did
get up onstage at GSHC and my hands shook so hard I had to hold onto the
mic  with one pinkie so my chromatic wouldn't keep slamming into it ;)  As
soon  as I'm up there the nerves start, whereas practicing in a hallway the
night  before with many people going by and even stopping to say how great
everything sounded didn't faze me at all. Go figure :)

So I'll add my Happy Thanksgiving wishes to yours for the List in
general...wishing everyone a music filled, pain free, enjoyable dinner today  with
good friends/family. I know that's all both of us would ask for  ourselves.

Hurry back.

Elizabeth

"Message: 3
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 22:34:50 -0500
From: Abner  <cdgaldos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:  "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" _harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx)

I want to take this time and thank all of you guys and gals who have
helped me along the way.
I want to give thanks to the guys and gals that  have taken the time to
help me along this wonderful musical trip.
I  want to thank the guys I have meet face to face several times and
made  me ( a newbie ) feel welcome.
I want to thank the gals that have given me an  ear, and understand me.
Thank you Richard Perkins for being my  mentor.
Thank you Splash for all the heads up pics. Your one hell of a  guy
Very special thank you to Elizabeth and all her friends that have  made
me part of this great family.

BluEyes, thank you all so  very much.

Abner"