Fwd: [Harp-L] Jean Jacque Milteau Sailor & Maid (was sailer...)

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, BDavisonBAZ@... wrote:

Can any one advise me what the second harp used in JJM video 4  is?
Thanks Baz

from memory i believe it's some kind of tremolo harp. But be careful if you're thinking of buying one. Lots of them are made in Richter tuning - and I suspect J-J is playing a solo-tuned one here (I am sure i will soon be corrected!! Winslow???) and very few manufacturers make these. Suzuki make one and I believe it's their Humming model. You'll have to do some research on the interweb but beware, most of the sales outlets online don't bother to tell you whether they are solo tuned or not. And they're quite pricey...

Try going on J-J's website and asking him..
http://www.jjmilteau.net/