[Harp-L] Oscar and the Blues Cats

Here is a Video of Oscar and The Blues cats at the New Orleans Battle of the Blues Bands to see who gets to go compete in Memphis.   The Harp Player is Oscar Caballero, one of New Orleans' many fine harmonica  players, and a charter member of the Crescent City Harmonica Club.  The band I played with actually beat Oscar, though listening to this, I do not know how.  Maybe because we were all female, except for me.  No one took a video of us, however.
Oscar is not a member of the Harp-l community, but I am working on him.

Enjoy it, blues lovers.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eox1-Au3sIw

Harvey Berman