[Harp-L] Excellent British player Lee Sankey performs at European Harmonicaworkshops on You Tube.

I met Lee Sankey over here on holiday in a tiny club at a sleepy beachside village on the North East Coast of Australia, it was some years back now. It was New Years Day at an Airborne Blues Virus gig. John O' Brien was playing with ABV and I came along to jam. Lee Sankey was an amazing blues harp player. Not only is he stunningly good on harmonica but he's a really dynamic professional guitarist similar to the greats like say... Freddy King? John and I were amazed at his skills and I personally felt I needed to go 'back to the drawing board' at the time. Awesome.
Lee recently presented two harmonica workshops in Europe. One in Bristol as part of the National Harmonica League Annual Festival and another this past weekend for the Amsterdam  Harmonica Meet-up. Here's a couple of videos people shot at these events:
First is one from the Amsterdam Workshop - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha0Kb9HN32s
Second is from the evening concert at the NHL Festival - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIHY-IBC1q8
 Links:
www.leesankey.com