Re: [Harp-L] Suzuki MANJI

Hi all,

I do not want to comment  either way on the Manji, I just briefly  tried
one at the GSHF and cannot be fair to it. But I can tell you I am loving  the
C.A. Seydel Blues Solist Pro. The sealed Maple comb is the difference   for
me. Seydel also has widened and changed the shape of the chambers within the
 comb. I am basically a Marine Band player,
but this Seydel model may make me a polygamist harper.

Happy Turkey Day,

Chris Mastakas

In a message dated 11/25/2009 1:35:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,